89 vette

All! i need advice. what and how can i get for a very rough 89 with over

100,00 mi on it. fuel pump doesn't work headlight motors don't either. radio needs speaker amps (2 out) clear coat is flaking, bad. it is at this time at my mechanics garage in so.cal. he said changing the pump is expensive(pull tank, rear end, etc) have pictures tks. richard

With best regards, H ZARATE. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@att5.net

Reply to
H ZARATE

find another mechanic. the fuel pump comes out the gas filler hole.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
RicSeyler

You guy will never learn, all Corvette parts come out through your wallet. What's in your wallet?????? May I recommend Ric's mechanic?

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

What part of so cal ???

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Hello, ZÿRiX! You wrote on Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:59:45 -0700:

Z> What part of so cal ??? paramount, just down the street.

With best regards, H ZARATE. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net

Reply to
H ZARATE