89 vette

All! i need advice. what and how can i get for a very rough 89 with over 100,00 mi on it. fuel pump doesn't work headlight motors don't either.
radio needs speaker amps (2 out) clear coat is flaking, bad. it is at this time at my mechanics garage in so.cal. he said changing the pump is expensive(pull tank, rear end, etc) have pictures tks. richard
With best regards, H ZARATE. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@att5.net
find another mechanic. the fuel pump comes out the gas filler hole.

i will second that! On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:16:51 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

LOL
Charles Spitzer wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

You guy will never learn, all Corvette parts come out through your wallet. What's in your wallet?????? May I recommend Ric's mechanic?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote: