I need advice please

I have a 94 Bonneville, and she runs great - most of the time. However, whenever the gas gauge gets to half or below, the car will stall at every stop or turn. Does anyone know what part I need to get replaced? I don't want to replace the wrong thing, and then have to turn around and replace something else.

Reply to
Tammysangel

Shep

One time we owned a car and a teacher owned it before us - the gas tank had sugar in it. Well in this case it reminds me of an old story I heard. Somebody put a ping pong ball in a gas tank - guess what happens when the gas level gets low. Yep, the car stalls.

Reply to
rambler60