any good body conversion kit sites?

I lost my bookmarks. Had a link that sold conversion kits to upgrade a C4 to look like a ZR1. Anybody have a link to a place that sells these kits

sunil wrote:

Here's one: http://tinyurl.com/92ejc
and another: http://tinyurl.com/duuey

speaking of such ..... I have seen a rear kit that converts the C-2 to the ZR1 style anybody know who has it ? Kickstart

==============My brain should be in gear already this morning....BUt I guess it is not... More Coffee More Coffee... But I have to ask you guys...
I have a hell of a hard time distingushing a ZR1 from a regular Corvette ...even when the car is standing still.... why would anyone make a kit to convert a regular C4 to look like a ZR1....seems to me I could just as easily add the ZR1 emblem (cheap kit) then drive a little faster ...
My only complaint about the ZR1 was that is did not have any real noticable different looks...
A Sleepy...
Bob G

Bob G said: "seems to me I could just as easily add the ZR1 emblem (cheap kit) then drive a little faster ..." LMAO! I was thinking the same thing Bob!

Prob is when you add the emblem kit you -can't- drive it anymore It's a collector and has to stay in the garage
kickstart