Carlsson body kit

hi does anyone know where i can get a good Carlsson body kit for my

1990 saab 9000 cd

I am in Gorham Maine USA

THANX

Reply to
es

Gorham, Maine, wow! :) Who are you? Please identify yourself to the group! :)

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Maineiacs unite! After a month of no SAABing, I'm picking up my 9kCSE tomorrow with a new turbo. BTW, I'm in Hollis, ME (5 or so miles from gorham, 20miles from portland).

-Chris

Saab Guy wrote:

Reply to
Chris Campbell

And I'm most recently from Westbrook, transplanted temporarily to Dorchester, Massachusetts. I own a 2002 93 SE that I DON'T DRIVE AT ALL. I most recently started it about a week ago, let it run for a bit, then tinkered under the hood for a while. Damn Boston traffic has made me not like driving.

Can't wait to get back to Maine :)

Reply to
MainerInMass

I own a 1990 saab 9000 cd, 1992 saab 9000 cd (parts car) and my bro owns a 1992 saab 900 2.1 non turbo that he is selling. It is a 5spd,

117000 miles, black, good condition no rust and new tranny in it.

and i would like to get a Carlsson body kit for my 1990 9000 cd.

Reply to
es

Just to add to the neighborlyness, I am in Westbrook as well. I drive a Sun Green 00 9-5 wagon with license plate of WASAABI, should you see me around.

Maine, where all Saabs go eventually. :-)

Kevin Rhodes

Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

Kevin, I've definitely seen you and your WASAABI 9-5 around town. I've also seen a SNAAB around in the Windham area. Look for me, I'm the 456 Kid (456 KD) in a white 9000CSE, I've had those plates on all three of my Saabs now. Today was the first day driving my new 9000 in the snow (we got about 4-5inches in Hollis), it did quite well. A couple in a huge old sedan (80s Crown Vic or Similar) went off the road while driving in front of me, and I was able to maneuver quite nimbly out of the way without coming close to them. Being the nice guy that I am even helped push them out of the ditch. On a completely OT note, Happy Thanksgiving all here in the states. I have to wake up at 2:30 in the morning to get to work tonight (Best Buy), I doubt there will be any parking left since the mall is opening at 1am this year (WHY?).

-Chris

Reply to
Chris Campbell

Greed is good, and where the $ leads, the mug customer will follow. The management opinion is "my god we closed for a day for thanksgiving, better open extra early to make up those lost sales", "If we don't, the donut shop will, and people can't afford donuts and electricals".

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I too have seen WASAAB 9-5 and SNAAB. my car is a metallic gray (gunmetal) 9000 cd with a big griffin logo on the back windshield and saab on the front windshield

Reply to
es

I have seen you before, though I can't recall exactly where! I have family that lives in the Portland area.

I love that plate (and sushi too).

Reply to
Malt_Hound