Anyone have KLEEN WHEELS BRAKE DUST SHIELDS on thier car ??

If so, do they really work ? How about cooling of the Brakes....any problem ?
Thanks, Dave

I remember reading a post over at the Z06 Forum awhile back that was warning people to stay away from the product. I do not remember the exact details, but I am sure if you do a search of their archives, something will come up on them one way or another
I don't have them on mine but a friend had them on his. He indicated that the brakes seemed to get soft when a lot of braking action was required. He suspects that it was due to the lack of or less heat disapation. He removed them.
Oh great Child molester and well known webtv troll Dave is back asking more stupid idiotic questions because the uneducated fundy is too friggin lazy to search for the answers himself
PS They don't make them for your little Hot Wheels corvette
Great...another troll whiner. What is so hard about keeping you lame comments to yourself and just talk about Corvettes. Isn't this what this group is about?
Seriously I do not see any problem with Dave's question. That is one of the purposes of this group.
Get a life and go to church. It might make you a more considerate person.
'Get a life and go to church. It might make you a more considerate person.'
Reply: Well put Richard.
'I pretty sure you have a C4 dave, although I remember someone posting a C3 matchbox car in reference to you, so I might be wrong and you actually have a C3.'
Reply: Rick, look at my address .
'If so then you can't really see the brakes if you are running a Rally wheel, or if a Crager you can. But either way get of your Vette owning ass and just keep your wheels clean or get some ceramic....
Reply: Rick, Im not inquiring about Brake Dust Shields for my Vette ; i have other cars .
'I'm done ranting. hehehehehehe, ''
Reply: Did it make you feel more machismo ?
dave wrote:

No not at all.... If someone here came with a question about tying squirrel tails to the their vette antenna or questions about converting it to front wheel drive they would get razzed too! LOLOL

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler