body mount hell....

I have the distinct pleasure of having to change body mounts on a 77. Of course being in Nebraska the bolts are totally rusted. I was able to get
the two just under the doors, but the one on the pass rear is just spinning, and the drivers side sheared off. I'm guessing there is a staked nut inside the little "box" on the body. Can I just peel that box off and re-attach that somehow? If so, how do I go about doing that. I assuming I cant tack weld steel to fiberglass :)
thanks for any help
I've been there. The best way to get the bolt out is to cut the head off. The nut sits in a metal box which rusts out, and lets the bolt spin. Good luck on your project.

That's what I figured. Oh well I guess I'll just have to get to it.....
Thanks!
The rear mounts are a caged nut that the cage is riveted to the body with a backing plate. You can get these at Dr. Rebuild and I think Paragon.