C-5 and C-6 6-speeds rebuilt west Houston area

I have been a Corvette Technician for over 23 years and have started my own shop rebuilding the Tremec and borg warner 6 speeds . I have done hundreds of these units already. I have al the GM tools etc.
Prices are very resonable , complete re-seal and inspection starting at $575. Shipping any where in the US can be arranged. E-mail for more information.

Since I'm in the same area, can you tell us the name or address of your shop?
Since you have so much experience with the C5 and C6 transaxles, maybe you can answer a few questions.
The diff has an opening on front and back that look similar in shape and size. The rear one has a cover plate.
Is it possible to mount the transmission on the backside of the diff?
If so, would the diff run forward or backward (assuming diff is still mounted normal direction)?
If backwards, is the inside of the diff designed in a way you can flip the gear over like the VW Bug transaxles were for the Porsche 914 and Formula Vee racing?
The objective is to figure a means to mount the diff and trans far enough back to mount the engine midship in a chassis, for a mid engine design. the natural way is to use a Hewland or ZF transaxle but I don't have a spare $10,000-$20,000 for transaxles.

Too bad he hadn't come back to drop some information on us instead.