C5/C4 Seats

Will the C5 sport seats fit into a C4..??? Has anyone done this...???? My friend out of state has a pair that he will forward to me for the cost of
shipping..if I can use them.
no they wont fit..you need to send them to me
but seriously....if you have 94-96 sport seats they are better than the C5 seats anyway. not sure if C5 seats will fit but I would imagine anything can be done with the right tools