Collectible ?

Ad in morning paper: ---------------------------- "Chevy 1979 CORVETTE wht 6cyl alrm auto 6CD chgr w/remote t-top $6500 619/668-0801" ----------------------------
I'm really sorry for having doubted Dad, he's been right about the left coast all along.
-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu 6-spd coupe

Now that scares me, I don't remember saying anything about the left coast but if you want me to, I have an opinion.
Most of those '79s had a hot center that ate the cam lobes off and maybe that why it's a 6 cylinder????
Dad
I was told it had a late model GM 3800 installed.....?????????

If it was a turbo out of a late GNX, that would be an interesting swap:)
Al
Here's a diesel vette for you to cry over:
http://www.thedieselpage.com/readers/vet.htm