1979 CHEVY CAPRICE CLASSIC

Dennard Higgins ( snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, it's getting too much petrol. If it were getting too much gas, uk.rec.cars.lpg would be where you ought to be asking.

Assuming, of course, you understood where "UK" referred to.

Reply to
Adrian

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about a 1979 Chevy Caprice carburetor. I am trying to find the gas and air screw when I start it up the carburetor it is getting too much gas and I need to adjust the carburetor but can't find a manual or any time help. So please if anyone has any info it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.....

Reply to
Dennard Higgins

University of Kansas?