Consumer Reports

I think I was reading April 2007 issue waiting for a hair cut and saw the rating for the Corvette. I am going by memory right now but it said the fit and finish was not up to the price and reliability below
normal and the seats somewhat lacking support tho it was still comfortable and amble room. I also recall it said the Z06 was the best bang for the buck.
Of course from past reading here and elsewhere I wouldn't put all my trust in Consumer Reports.... okay as a starting point I guess.
<not rich> wrote in message

I guess if they tested the amble room and said it was OK then it must be. After 50 years of driving GM cars I have to admit that I did get a dud 1963 but then I drove what I wanted, not what someone else thought I should be driving for what ever reason. So I've owned and driven all six generations and had fun for all those years with what they don't think is reliable and with poor fit and finish. I can handle that. NLBTSOTRBO
How big was the person that tested the seat, 300 pounds or 90 pounds, would that make any difference?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

I was wondering the same thing as well as how tall. I don't always agree with CR neither. In the past I used them primarily for reliability of used cars as a go by when I was buying a new car similar to its previous years. Now with the internet, it's easier to assess a car (I think).