Employee Discount on Corvette?

I see GM is selling cats ant trucks at "Employee Discount Prices" to the general public. Is the Corvette included in this program? I ass/u/me it
is not but just want to check before I go shopping.
From the Web site
*Excludes 2005 Chevrolet Corvette and medium duty trucks. Take delivery by July 5, 2005. See dealer for details.