Employee Discount for new Land Rover or Ford vehicle purchase or lease

Anyone can get the Ford or Land Rover employee discount for FREE. Check it out... item # 5590771436 on Ebay...

BDS

lightning , I can see the look on the dealers face in Dragon Ford, When I present him with my certificate ... only $9.99 too currently. steve the grease

Reply to
R L Driver