Even these old old cars would CRUSH a ZR1

The Enzo Ferrari runs a 10.8 second quarter mile @138 MPH on average and with a good driver it can do 9.99 or less STOCK, so keep that in mind when you watch this video of 2 TOTALLY stock cars.
CORVETTE ZR1 would be SOOOO far back that you wouldn't even be able to see it in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMXJlCzKlEo

Check out this cool video by Jay Leno: http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/video_player.shtml?vid 7761

Swapping out the stock rear tires on a 2009 ZR1 with some meatier ones would certainly push it from low 11's into the 10's , no problem. By the way, could I ask you to post the cost of the Enzo and the 2009 Corvette ZR1 ? See what Jay Leno has to say about the ZR1 . Something tells me, that, your arm wouldnt have to be twisted to have one :)
Arnie,
Don't feed the troll. He's just a cross-poster that tries to start confrontation between different car groups. Last week Nissan. Before that Volkswagon. Then Porshe.
He's a high school kid with no job that drives a VW Rabbit. And he has something against Corvette owners. Probably his step dad has one or something.
Spud

In that case, my advice to the Kid is to finish high school then college....and if we are out of the current recession he maybe able to get a job to afford a cheap vette.