How old would you say this?

Found this at the local thrift store and started wondering age? When I got it I thought it would look great in the bf's shop but now I'm thinking I may use it for shows with the 58. I know lots of you guys are old so you must know better than me ;p

TIA

?pic_id=125
Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn" 58 Panel Van "Selah"
Reply to
BugBum

Fifties, or in some backwards part of the USA, sixties.

Reply to
jjs

Stafford will know. He's really old.

Randy

RSMEINER

See, I told you he would know.

Randy

RSMEINER

.............Yeah.........He's so old that he actually thinks that he can ride a bicycle during the winter in MINNESOTA!

heh heh

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Scares you, doesn't it. But that's what I do.

Reply to
jjs

...............Like Chris says: I ain't skeered...........lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

We have some just like 'em at work,.............just bought 'em new about eight months ago..................And I Mean JUST LIKE 'em.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

i was thinking the same thing...i have one just like it that i bought at a "farm supply" house about ten years ago....not sure if the new ones have the wooden handle(mine does) like the one pictured...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

.................I've seen similar ones at Target!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

ouch...the rarity keeps going down...hehe

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Why would you take a mahogany colored nightstand/endtable to a car show?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

I don't know, becuase it's completely unfamiliar with me (we have those big green square "Jerry Cans"). Look for a date-stamp though, they're often marked somewhere in the pressing...

The typeface looks '70s to me. But it would still look great in the Bus! A friend of mine has a Standard Van (Standard as in the British car company), decked out in "roadside recovery" livery complete with period 1950's tools, etc :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

I did that in WI. Admittedly, it was fairly southern WI but I rode the bike throughout the winter. It's no big deal. People ride bikes in Canada during the winter - as the originator of this thread can attest ;)

Reply to
mez