Frame VIN location

I have a 66 coupe and am trying to verify authenticity. The VIN stamped on the block pad and the transmission match the VIN on the plate under the glove box. I have read that the VIN is also stamped on
the frame on the driver's side in the rear behind the rear wheel somewhere on the top of the frame and that I should be able to see it with a mirror and flashlight. Can anyone tell me exactly where this would be?
Thanks, Greg
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

of the frame rail. Since it was hand-stamped, it's location may vary a bit, but probably not more than a couple of inches.