'66 coupe to convertible conversion ??

can anyone suggest a top notch conversion shop? i'm looking to convert my '66 coupe to a '66 GT convertible clone... thx in advance
nwjedidave @ hotmail dot com
thx dave
That's soooo sad. But you do what ya gotta do. Me, I'd prefer the Ronster ala Mustangs Plus if I was gonna chop the top off.... anyway, a good hotrod shop is a pretty good place for choppin' and channelin'....

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans, 16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )

http://tinyurl.com/5w55h http://www.mustangsplus.com/projects/ronster/index.htm http://tinyurl.com/6doky http://www.mustangsplus.com/projects/retract/index.htm
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS 289