Help 94 vette headlights

I have a 94 vette and one of my headlights do not come up at all and it does not even move. I assume I need to replace the motor? My other headlight, WHILE THE CAR IS RUNNING, comes up but you have to
activate the light switch 3, 4 or 5 times for it to come up fully. Another words, when I turn the switch on it moves up a little then I turn it to off and then on and it move up a little more ect.... Now when the car engine is NOT RUNNING, this one light works just fine. Also I have read about the "actuator" I can not find it even though I think I know where it is located and I do not know if this could be part of the problem. Please help and thanks. David
Don't asume..could be just a stripped gear bad relay or whatever...check Ecklers for a replacement if that is the problem..
I'd check the voltage at the battery, and at the headlight actuator connector, first. Cheap easy, and will keep you from barking up the wrong tree, like I did.