94 s-10 headlights

Any thoughts? 94 S-10 Blazer LT...

The other night, I rounded a corner with high beams on and all of a sudden, headlights shut off and dash lights dim. Clicked switch a couple of times and all is fine. Again last night, driving along and headlights shut off when trying to engage high beams. Lights are not at all dimmed in dash or headlights until this happens. Checked connections on rear of bulbs, all fine. All fuses seem OK, but owner's manual and Chilton's (or whatever brand book it is) both mention a circuit breaker but don't identify where it is, I also cannot find any type of relay. Help appreciated!

Reply to
JeffD.

Shep

The circuit breaker is Cutting power to the lamps Because You HAVE a SHORT ( OVERLOAD) . Find the Short First.

Reply to
somebody