94 Quest Headlights

I have a '94 Quest with 208,000 miles on it. The plastic (Lexan?) headlight lens is not as clear as it used to be and the amount of light provided at night is much less than it used to be. I took a look at removing the plastic lens to see if I could clean it up, maybe buff it out or something to try and get it a little clearer but it appears to be glued on. Do I need to replace the whole unit to get clear lenses again? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Warren

"The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese"

Reply to
Warren

I would try a junk yard, oops, I mean reclamation center, before looking into purchasing a new unit.

Reply to
ppointer