Honolulu Corvette Mechanics

Any good corvette mechanics in Honolulu?

http://www.chuckscorvetteclinic.com/aboutus.htm
Mainly body but might lead you to someone that can do you some quality work.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Jeff wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Jeff wrote:

An old Magnum PI reference. :-)
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

His black and white TV will only pick up the re-runs on the rabbit ears.
--
Dad

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010205020904080608030400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Dad wrote:

HAHAHAHA Actually I'm a home theater nut! And in the process of assembling my new HT.
Sony 60" SXRD (liquid crystal on silicone) ....waiting for 1080p inputs. ROTEL RSX-1067 Receiver B&W & Thiel 5.1 system, B&W LCR 600, 2 B&W 604 S3's, 2 B&W 602 S3's, Thiel SS1 Sub & Sub Intergrater DVDO iScan Video Processor Sony Blu-Ray 1080p High Def Disc Player
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler