St. Louis mechanics' strike

Anyone got the scoop on the dealership mechanics' strike in St. Louis? The dealership that services my car is out on strike, and I just took it to another dealership in the next county for servicing and let's just say I wasn't very satisified. I wasn't too worried before, I had assumed that another dealer would give comparable service, just not be as convienient. Now I am getting a little bit worried.

Also, I want to buy a new car by the end of the month, and I'm not willing to cross lines to do that either.

Reply to
m262007