just testing

just testing, haven't seen any post in a couple days. and yea, I know about "alt.test" but that wouldn't help in this situation.
g'day all

--
'Key
=====

"The more you know, the less you don't know."
Mr. Monk on "Monk", Jan. 2008. Yeah, pretty dumb.

source: KRNIC
--
'Key
=====

Looks like they just did me, too.
I goofed up and didn't notice I responded to a cross-post.
not a problem... don't ya just love the WWW :-)
g'day to ya Tom
--
'Key
=====