Testing...

Testing... 1 2 3

Wow... so quiet nowdays. I can't believe it.

Reply to
Tiger

Just found out that it is not only Comcast is turning off the usenet service... it is also 18 other service providers that covers 87% of US internet user that also turned off the usenet service.

So... where should we all migrate to... where everyone can find us?

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger

A list posted to another newsgroup:

Free UseNet providers: AIOE

Albasani
(blocks all posts fromGoogle)

Richard For caravanning tips and information visit

Richard Cole

So how are they going to make their money? By bombarding the readers with ads?

Reply to
RF

I can't speak for any of the above but certainly textnews.news.cambrium.nl (which I didn't include, but I do use) doesn't add or remove anything from posts.

I'm afraid you're stuck in the Merkin state of mind. Not everything is about money. Some people do thing for others without looking for reward.

Note for you: The difference between capitalism and communism is that in capitalism, man exploits man, but in communism, it's the reverse.