leaky rims?

here's one. I have a 94 vette with 27,000 miles. Original rims, original goodyear run flats. over the last 2 years or so Ive been loosing airpressure
in both rear tires, drops as low as 15lbs if sitting long enough. Since tread was marginal, I decided to get new tires all around. Not runflats. problem seems better for a while, however now im still losing air in left rear. just not as quickly. was down to 26lbs. enough to trigger low pressure light. Are these rims known for leaks?(saw tooths)I eliminated the valves and the tires as the cause. Are they repairable?. If I get aftermarket rims , can the sensors be transferred over? I put less than 3k a year on this car
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

My '92 had a rear leaker and it was the rim, it had been cracked in the bead by a tire changer using to much clamping force. They can have some porosity also but can be re-impregnated at some plating facilities. Aftermaket rims may or may not take the sensors on the C5 and C6, but I think yours are still the ones banded to the rims center section which shouldn't be a problem.

The '94's came with runflats?
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

First year as a $70 option and less than 3,000 came with them, option WY5.