Here's a weird one!!!

Was at a shop in the week bought my new Hard drive came out and looked at my P10 Primera 1.6i and what I saw emanating from the exhaust can only be described as a Geisha girls hair trailing out of the pipe ( a bit like tha bird from The Ring!!!) Most peculiar eh!!!

i pulled it out inspected it and thought I'd sucked up some oriental girl in my exaust, nice!!

It happened again a few miles down the road. Perforamce is not impacted but it would be nice to know what's going on ;-)

I reckon it might be insulator/lagging from one of the boxes.

Any ideas dudes?

Matt

Reply to
Mattyb

Yep, it's the sound damping from the rear silencer.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Yes. Please post back in seven days. Just in case.

Reply to
Mark W