Please HELP hard to shift when car is cold

Please HELP hard to shift when car is cold I have a 2000 Eclipse GT
when the car is cold it is had to shift. I have had the shift cables changed as well as a rebuild trans and a new clutch..
Please help
Thank you in advance Deanna http://www.car-forums.cn/s9/t26415.html
'Please HELP hard to shift when car is cold I have a 2000 Eclipse GT'
REPLY: Was this a special edition Corvette that came out ?? :)
1) Does it happen *ALL* the time?
2) How cold is it outside when this happens?