Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I've been offered $10,550 by Carmax. I can get that any day. If I can't get $15k it's not worth bothering with a private buyer. And for 10k I'd rather just keep it as a 3rd car.
All the best,
Stephen http://over100percent.com
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:17:02 GMT, " snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org"

Where are you? I'm in W. Davie... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Pompano
--
All the best,

Stephen