Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUyf3g5AkI0&feature=related

That's nothin'. This Z beat a Blue Angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x58iQwlzkcY&feature=related

And it was only a C5.
Now get back to your home work Sally.
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:14:48 -0800, Spud wrote:

What would you suggest eating for breakfast before going for a ride in that plane?
Bananas.
They're easier on the stomach?
No, they taste about the same coming back up as they did going down...

You're a TOTAL IDIOT, the Supra did 242 in a STANDING MILE, the Corvette's TOP speed was 240 in YOUR OWN VIDEO, the Bugatti Veyron has a top speed of 253MPH and does a standing mile in in a little over 200MPH. The Supra has a tops speed of 280MPH and is the world's fastest street legal car. The Corvette in your video does 60 in 2 seconds, the Supra does it in 1 second. The supra HAS THE TEXAS STANDING MILE RECORD. none of your crappy Street Legal Corvettes can come close to that. http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/toyota-lexus/89134-supra-breaks-standing-mile-record-over-240mph.html
Sal wrote:

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/toyota-lexus/89134-supra-breaks-standing-mile-record-over-240mph.html
Um, how am I a total idiot?
Have you ever tried eating bananas before going for a ride in an F-18? I took that from an interview from an athlete that was invited to fly in one, and he asked the pilot what to eat for breakfast!
The answer was bananas...
As far as Supras, that's a bit extreme, and while I would like to have a Corvette, I have an '88 Supra. It's getting tired, but the Sport roof sure makes it a lot of fun in the summertime.
Read headers more carefully next time.

Please consider putting that dumbass in the blocked senders list. He's the very definition of a troll. Regulars here don't see his guano unless someone replies.
AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:39:17 -0500, CardsFan wrote:

What kind of Supra is that? ;)

Sorry man, I meant to reply to Spud not you.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:22:28 -0800, Sal wrote:

NP! I thought that was the case. No harm, no foul.
Sally,
Ever put an unpeeled banana up your butt? They say it feels like the real thing!
Now update your myspace and go to bed.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:51:14 -0800, Spud wrote:

I get the impression you guys don't like each other much...

He's a stupid high school kid that drives a Volkswagon. He surfs the internet and tries to impress us with some video of some race car on nitrous. He's just a troll and doesn't even own the cars he tries to brag about. We enjoy just pulling his strings and watching him dance. He's so predictable.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:39:25 -0800, Spud wrote:

Nothing wrong with a VW, except they're made by VW...
Nothing wrong with bragging about a Supra! ;) (Note, I'm from the Toyota group, and have an older Supra...and I'm a car nut!)

My wife had a Celica that was a great car. And a Camry. And then a Avalon. My sister is on her fourth Toyota. So I'm not knocking them, they're great cars.
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:05:17 -0800, Spud wrote:

I've had about a dozen now...
I like them. Have a Scion tC now, and a couple of 'winter cars', and while the Scion won't hold up to a 'Vette, it might give a Supra a run!
(0-60 for an '88 Supra NA 7.3 seconds... 0-60 for a Scion tC 7.4 seconds...)