Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee

That's nothin'. This Z beat a Blue Angel:

And it was only a C5.

Now get back to your home work Sally.

Reply to
Spud

You're a TOTAL IDIOT, the Supra did 242 in a STANDING MILE, the Corvette's TOP speed was 240 in YOUR OWN VIDEO, the Bugatti Veyron has a top speed of 253MPH and does a standing mile in in a little over

200MPH. The Supra has a tops speed of 280MPH and is the world's fastest street legal car. The Corvette in your video does 60 in 2 seconds, the Supra does it in 1 second. The supra HAS THE TEXAS STANDING MILE RECORD. none of your crappy Street Legal Corvettes can come close to that.
Sal

Sally,

Ever put an unpeeled banana up your butt? They say it feels like the real thing!

Now update your myspace and go to bed.

Reply to
Spud

He's a stupid high school kid that drives a Volkswagon. He surfs the internet and tries to impress us with some video of some race car on nitrous. He's just a troll and doesn't even own the cars he tries to brag about. We enjoy just pulling his strings and watching him dance. He's so predictable.

Reply to
Spud

My wife had a Celica that was a great car. And a Camry. And then a Avalon. My sister is on her fourth Toyota. So I'm not knocking them, they're great cars.

Reply to
Spud