Tips on buying a Convertible Corvette

Hello, I am in search of a yellow convertible C5, 2001 to 2003, low mileage. From the searches I did, it'll cost around 35 thousand in general. Since I've never had a Corvette, I would like to get some
feedbacks on what to look when evaluating an used Corvette. Things like problems that are well known for these years, normal wear conditions that had to be verified, and any other tip that would help in selecting a good car. Thanks for the help. Regards Cesar ------- =-------------