Wrangler buying tips

Hi guys. Im looking into buying a 95 Wrangler (6 cyl if I can find a decent priced one, but 4 cyl would be also fine). I like the old style, dashboard, square headlights :-) What should I be concern about, common problems, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Eduardo B.

First, get the 4.0L!

I'd say try to find someone's street queen. My '97 didn't have a scratch on the undercarriage. The vehicle stays much "tighter" if not off-roaded. No matter what your intent is, might as well buy a tight one to start with, eh?

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

square headlights = old style???

Just messing with ya man. I hear the YJs are pretty tough. I'd convert the front grill and dash to a CJ though.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri