YOU DECIDE

WHY ARE MOST OF YOU MEN ASS HOLES? YOU MAKE FUN OF HOW OTHER PEOPLE WORD THINGS AND MAKE FUN OF NOT USING "QUOTES" IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF
WHAT WAS WRITEN MAYBE YOU COULD CATCH ON FASTER..ANYWAY I HAVE A 86 RED CHERRY APPLE COUPE I REALLY DONT NEED THE AIR ON.SO SOME OF YOU "OLD FARTS" THAT ARE ON HERE AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAT TO INSULT PEOPLE,,,YEA YOU REALLY ARE SHOWING YOUR "SMARTS" I WONDER IF YOU REALLY OWN A VETTE,mmmmmmmmm?????
---snip the troll---
why are you so clueless and insist on acting like a troll. never mind, no real need for you to respond. <Plonk>
see ya!
--
"Key"
=====

You just gotta thicken you skin. And laugh most of it off. It has become the nature of the UseNet. It's easy to go off on someone when they can't punch you in the face! LOLOLOL Who knows what half of the trolls are in actual life. Probably very sad cases.
DD Adkins wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

And then there's Rick, a bottle short of a case............ ;-p
Dad wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! <flippin Dad the bird> :-)
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:55:46 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (DD Adkins) wrote something wonderfully witty:

Why do you yell a lot?
--

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream

Similar to the AOL short bus full of cabbage throwing retards.
--

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
On Jul 7, 7:40 am, The Wolf With the Red Roses <after-dark-

Eye don't use AOL az mi ISP
Turnip Truck Rider

agree, aol is not your EARTHLINK :-)
my2