so, how many of you are guilty of this

in me younger-when I was more bionic-days, maybe...

Reply to
Greg Smith

Hope that wood is strong, or that guy is going to be in trouble.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

That's not the right way to do it?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Two 2x4's ??? Must be for trucks and busses. Bugs only need one.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

At least he's using the buddy system, in addition to whoever took the picture there's the shadow from a third person off the left edge.

So at least when he gets creased in half like a piece of paper there's plenty of people there to react.

And is that a gas tank he's welding?

Reply to
Seth Graham

well plenty of people to pick up the charred pieces ;-)

Reply to
Xyclone

Yeah, he should be using gloves when welding.

Reply to
Bugzilla

Hey man, what's new?

Reply to
Shaggie

Look at the picture again. First of all, the light you see is not from welding. It's just a trouble light.

Secondly, the vehicle is actually leaning away from the guy. There's no weight on the wood at all but it's just there to keep the car tipped against the curb. The wheels are taking the force of the leaning, not the wood.

If he had it tipped up on the tailgate I might be a little worried. But what I see looks a lot riskier than it really is.

Reply to
broken

Got a new hobby... motocross! (Well, my son does, anyway)...

How's that Jeep?

~Troy

Reply to
Bugzilla

Nice bike. :-) Jeep's doing ok now that I've repaired it from all of the fire damage. Just got it to pass inspection yesterday which was another adventure in itself, and I'm probably gonna take it out today to hit some trails. Last time I was out I took my son with me and someone snapped this picture of him holding up a fish he found in one of the mud puddles. If you look REALLY closely you can see the fish in his left hand. :-) Ignore the ugly guy in the background.

Shaggie

Ha Ha! Kids are great, huh.

Glad to see you are still having "adventures", even if they aren't of the aircooled kind.

~Troy

Reply to
Bugzilla