No taste ? You decide. ;-)

No offence to the seller but when you have a car that is as good as you could want as standard why would you do this to it ?

God only knows how much it cost and in my opinion it looks like shit.

No mention of service history, milage etc.

While I couldn't fault the Corrados I had if you gave me 15K (reserve not met either....) I'd be off to get some finance on top and buy a TVR or something of that ilk. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark

well if it was a lot cheaper and looked nicer at the front i'd think about it at least, looks ok at the back and sides but the front is NASTY!

Reply to
Vamp

The flair on those arches is nice shame about the front, why couldn't he have used Bora lights much better with the shape of the car. Also needs some deep dish wheels. You can get a mint storm for less than that.

Reply to
Depresion

Mark waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

with the Golf headlights, it reminds me of a Nissan 100NX thing, and that can't be a good thing.

Pete M

Reply to
Pete M

i quite like it,, but i prefer the standard one...... wheels need dishing,,,,

Reply to
Theo

I like it. While it won't be to everyones tastes, it is well put together.

I agree about the wheel dish, deeper would have looked more aggresssive.

But the way he has done it, goes to what I was saying before in another thread. Make it look factory, keep people guessing which model, or even which marque.

With everything done so well, you look at it and think, is it a Corrado, well it must be, but is it an LTD Edition?

Or from certain angles, it looks familiar, but not easy to nail down. Just a debadged unknown hatch with a body kit, till you try to see the details.

I don't think he has got the look dead right, but it is individual, and looks good (better than most), and he has spent time and effort (not to mention the money) on getting exactley what he wanted out of the car.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Whether it's in good taste or not, the seller wants FIFTEEN THOUSAND POUNDS for it !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA...

Reply to
Nom

More or less what i was about to say :) But £15k? Thats a bit steep!!!!!! I'll stick to my cheap cars for now!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And in other news Pete M is quoted as saying:

Thats what i thought too, its UGLY!

Reply to
Chet

lol v.dry