05 Neon wheel bearings - easy to replace?

Daughter's 95 Neon has front wheel bearings on the passenger side going bad. Is this a fairly easy repair? I've done RWD front bearings, but never on a FWD
car.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant. Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography www.destarr.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not a Harry homeowner type job but it can be done at home, you need to get the bearings out of the steering knuckle and install the news ones without damaging them, this would take some special tools to complete this job. Then you may want to get the front suspension realigned. It has been a looooonggg time since I have done one of those on that particular vehicle
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech