Labor time to replace 2002 rear wheel bearings

Had both rear wheel bearings replaced on a 2002 Explorer at a local Ford dealer. The obnoxious noises from the rear of the car have
been replaced by silence. An incredible difference. I am curious though.... This is shown as a 3.1 hour job in ALLDATA (I assume their times come from Ford) yet the dealer charged 5.0 hours. Even with a little diagnostic time thrown in, 5.0 seems high. Is it possible this job could take 5 hours when performed by a dealer technician.

Without an explanation, they should be doing it at the alldata time...