1989 dodge caravan-piston firing order-PLEASE A.S.A.P.

My friend just changed the heads on my caravan, however in his "hurry to help", he failed to obtain the piston firing order. I am a beginner on the
computer and just found out I cant access the libraries on-line Chiltons without a library card, and I can only get a library card in person{I am several miles from any bus line}I have been stranded for 7 days now{ but have learned how to use my computer}PLEASE HELP!!!! The engine is a 3.0
Try this...
http://autorepair.about.com/library/illustrations/bl090a-lib.htm