1997 Caravan ES Cabin Air Filter ????

I am still having issues with the A/C airflow volume on this car. One suggestion was that the cabin air filter was clogged. I didn't know there was one on this older model. Can anyone confirm the existence of the cabin air filter, and if there is one, please advise where to look for it. I don't remember seeing any references to one in the manual. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX

I don't think it does have a cabin air filter.

when are you having an airflow issue? all the time? or does the air flow decrease after using the ac for a while? is there more air flow say from the dash than the defrost?

Reply to
TNKev