1997 Dodge Grand Caravan - Electrical Probs??

I have a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan ES, 151335 miles. Within the past six months, my van's wipers started to go on by themselves, usually while turning a corner. Also, while just driving striaight down the
road, we'd hear the "ding" of the fuel guage alert/light. At the same time, the Traction Control OFF signal comes on... and the ABS light comes on. This is usually only for a split second or two (just long enough to notice all of these). Then all the alert lights would go out and the fuel guage returns to normal. It's happening more and more frequently. Very strange.
Today, I took the van in for a NY State Inspection. Everything was fine until they hooked up the Emmissions Test computer. It read "NOT READY" and gave NO CODES. They told me to take it to a dealer to have the electrical harnesses checked.
Can you give me any advice on what I should expect? What specifically should I ask them to check??
Thanks for your help. amerk20

Why 7 posts for the same question? First thing is to have all modules scanned with a scan toll to see what fault codes are stored in the modules. You don't say if the check engine lite is on or was just recently on. If it is/was the task manager for the engine controller has to see that all monitored emissions test have passed. In other words....the state that you live in require the OBD2 emission test. They plug a connector into your vehicle to see if all monitors have passed, if they pass then your vehicle gets the emission sheet that states "PASS" In your case, the monitors have not been run and that is what they are telling you "Not Ready"
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech