1998 dodge avenger v6

my engine shuts off while driving. it is not the battery or an electrical problem as I have power to everything. The engine just cuts out. Any suggestions as to what this might?

Crank Sensor. Under the distributor.

electrical
Or the distributor itself is bad, A scan reading on the no start monitor will tell you.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech