2.2 turbo fuel injection /hard starting

i was told there was a service bulitian about the fuel injection and that there are spacers to put under the injectors to stop them from over heating would someone point me in the right direction to find this out please and where i might find the spacer's

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>i was told&nbsp; there was a service bulitian about the fuel injection and that there are spacers to put under the&nbsp; injectors to stop them from over&nbsp; heating&nbsp;&nbsp; would&nbsp; someone&nbsp; point me&nbsp; in the right direction&nbsp; to find this&nbsp; out&nbsp; please and&nbsp; where&nbsp; i&nbsp; might&nbsp; find the spacer's</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>What are you talking about??? what is the problem you are having</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Glenn Beasley</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Chrysler Tech</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
make sure the insulation piece between the turbo and injector rail is still in there.
not sure of any spacers, but there are plastic "nose cones" on each injector and seals for each. kit costs about 10 bucks at Napa.
what year are you working on and what TSBs have you found?