2000 Caravan 3.3 door panel

Hi all, I have a 2000 caravan 3.3 that has a front passenger window that will not go down. It tries, but seems to be binding or possible broken gear? I have the factory manual and will be taking the panel
and sound shield off to see what I can find. Just wondered if by chance someone may have done this recently and had any tips or "gotchas" to tell me about. The manual seems straight forward, but sometimes for a first time project like this it can be quite a challenge. Jerry