2000 dodge neon

I have a 2000 neon 5-speed! The other day, my reverse went out, but my 1st -4th gears are fine. It drives fine. Is my trans, going out of it? Or could it be something else?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Sure sounds like you took the reverse gear out of it.
<clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> wrote in message wrote:

1st
There are 2 cables on the trans, one has either broke or came off. Take a look and see which one it is.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

there is 2 rubber bushings on the transmission the reverse bushing may be bad or going bad it happened to me .easy fix piece of rubber hose and high temp silicon a large flat washer and a c clip