2000 grand caravan dash panel

i have a 2000 grand caravan. when i start it my dash panel doesnt work. no speedometer, tach,engine temp. my odometer and park reverse lights up for
a few seconds then it disapears. the abs light comes on and it seems to be on colder mornings. any ideas on what it may be.????

"dp11175" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...