225-6 problems

I have been working on this 1976 Dart for several months and it has stumped me. So far I have installed a new............. rebuilt head carb. oil pump water pump push rods fuel pump fuel line and filter gasket set ballast resister starter solenoid ignition switch plugs and wires distributor cap and rotor coil fuel pickup screen

I have also set the timing and the lifters. there is no exhaust restriction. I have 120psi in all six cylinders. I replaced all vacuum lines. fuel pressure is within specs. All I get is a weak spit and sputter, then it floods out. Stating fluid does the same thing. I have never been this lost on a mechanical problem before. Please give me any advice you might have even if it is so simple that you would say "he must have checked that". Thanks for any response to this.

Reply to
Colton Brull