Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

power windows
i have a 1994 dodge caravan and all the windows stoped working at the same time and i was thinking it was a fuse but i was told it was in center console but im not sure can anyone give me a hint...

timing belt?
hello, I got my 98 stratus back from a shop and he can't tell me for sure what's wrong with it. he said when he test drove it the timing seemed to jump on his scan tool. can a worn timing belt cause...

Check Engine Light With E85
I have 2003 Dodge Caravan SE, which takes E85 (has the E85 sticker on the gas cap door), but I've never used it before. The other day my tank was half full, and I filled it up with E85. A couple dozen...
22
22

OnLine Manual Reccomendations
Hi; Currently we use All-Data, an OnLine Repair Manual Service for our small shop. Our yearly renewal is coming up and I was wondering what else is out there. Any recomendations? Thanks Pat

to much gas in the intake plenum
i have a 91 ford explorer i am working on yea i know this is a mopar site and i am a mopar man but i am working on this explorer and it is filling up the plenum with gas any hint or idea what would...
9
9

'02 Grand Caravan lock actuator
Looking for a left hand sliding door power lock actuator/solenoid. Anyone parting an '01-'03 out?

winter tires
I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan and of late I have been hearing more and more about the benefits of snow tires. I have used all seasons for at least 20 years without incident but I am starting to wonder...
10
10

STEERING PUMP CHANGEOUT
I have an 03 (3.3Ltr) grand and the steering pump sounds like it is getting ready to let go. Can the pumps be changed out on the 03's without the use of any special tools. I hear that on some of the...
1
1

Dodge Caravan coolant
My daughter has a 200 Dodge Caravan that looks like it needs coolant added, being quite far down in the reservoir. The problem is this: it supposedly takes the "long life" stuff which is pinkish, I...
3
3

Grand Caravan O2 Sensor Replacement
This is probably a dumb question but I have some confusion about the O2 sensors on my 2002 Grand Caravan. The books and articles I have read say that since the early 1990's there are four O2 sensors...
1
1

Duster Fuel Problem
My daughter is driving a "93" dodge duster 3.0 . Recently, when she drives the car there is a strong smell of raw fuel. The other night when she parked it in the garage, when I opend the door I...
2
2

2002 Dodge neon sxt lights turning off and on, fuel gauge going to E, the binging wont stop
i got in my car yesterday and when i turned it on the lights and radio starting going in and out, the fuel gauge kept going down to E ( like it does when you turn the car off) and the normal 2 or 3...

Re: New auctions
Fuck off, spammer.

Dodge ABS
This may seem like a dumb question but is it possible to either somehow bypass the antilock braking system on a 2002 Dodge Caravan or replace the system. I suspect the answer to the frist part of the...
7
7

Re: Spark plug servivce intervals -- Dodge Magnum Hemi
It's a 2005 model that was built in July 2004. I bought it in Oct. 2004 when the dealer got the first RT with a Hemi. I thought the manual said 25K miles, but it might be 30K.