97 Dodge Caravan "Help"

My daughters car 3rd one. I running out of money. If not a difficult task we are going to fix it with help. 2 weeks quit running, let it set for 2 days run good. Yesterday going out of town
stopped again. Went twice today cranked made it about a mile both times. I was told there are 3 fuel filters on it. So, my theory is 1) bad gas, 2) stopped up fuel filters. So can anyone tell me if thats the problem and are they hard to change. One more thing should we do a gas and fuel ejector treatment.
Sincerely, Stressing

"shadow32347" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...