98 Neon

Help, Ac clutch relay isnt engaging. Will not engage when trying to add R-134.
Compressor seems to spin free however the clutch will not engage.
I have tried grounding the low pressure switch and it still will not engage.
Clutch relay fuse was good.
Any ideas what this could be.
Someone said something about a switch in my dash could be bad?
Mike