ABS hydraulic assembly - where can I find one?

I am in the United Kingdom and have a 1991 Chrysler Plymouth Voyager.
To cut a long story short, the ABS light came on and stayed on. The car was taken to the local Chrysler dealer where they initially knew
nothing about the recall until I told them about it. They carried out the recall that have now come to a halt because of a part that is needed.
The part is the ABS hydraulic assembly or control unit. (Part number R4683474).
All this was at the beginning of January and I still have not got my car back. Chrysler UK are supposed to be getting this part but they keep saying it is on back order.
I have been told that there is a possibility that this part isn't made any more because of the age of the car. However, there must be places that still sell hydraulic assemblies. I very much doubt I will get one over here but I am pretty sure there are places in the United States that sell them.
Crown Dodge is the place that a guy in the United States has told me might have this part. I wonder if anyone can tell me if they know of anywhere else where I could get this part from because if I wait for Chrysler UK to pull their finger out of their backside and get this part for me, we are going to be celebrating the next millennia, and being disabled and confined to a wheelchair, I need my car desperately at the moment.
Try http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid !4295
http://wholesalemopar.com/parts.htm
You may also want to try some local retail part store.
Sarge
Give yourself a huge pat on the back my friend. I don't want to get too excited because things have a habit of going pear shaped when it comes to my life. However, the part number I have for the ABS hydraulic assembly brought up the part I need. In fact it brought up 2 1992 and 1993 and the other from 1991 which is my car. In your humble opinion, do you think I've found what I am looking for

"Ironside" < snipped-for-privacy@BTInternet.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
Hi there Glenn, yes it is the same person, and though I haven't got my car back, I have been without its over three months now and I really am at the end of my tether. All I have been dealing with is stupid people who give me lame excuses. These are the people who are running Chrysler UK.
Anyway, yes my car is at a main Chrysler dealer and yes I know they can't go directly to the States. What is stopping me from buying the part, shipping over here and then taking it to the Chrysler dealer for them to fit?
I thought it was too good to be true. I have just been told by someone else that this is probably only a stock list and doesn't necessarily mean they have the part. And I was getting really excited.

"Ironside" < snipped-for-privacy@BTInternet.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

"Ironside" < snipped-for-privacy@BTInternet.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...